Unipol Gruppo: 2019-2021 Strategic Plan targets exceeded 2021. Preliminary consolidated results analysed
The board of directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2021. The definitive results will be examined by the governing body at its meeting scheduled for 24 March next.
- Consolidated accumulated profits of €2,326m
- Cumulative dividends of €617m
- Profitability, financial strength and shareholder return targets exceeded
- Consolidated net profit of €796m
- Proposed dividend €0.30 per share
- Direct insurance income of €13.3bn (+9.2%)
- Non-life business: €7.9bn (+0.8%)
- Life business: €5.4bn (+24.4%)
- Leadership status in healthcare confirmed: UniSalute income +7.5%
- Combined ratio at 92.5%
- Consolidated solvency ratio 216%
Read the complete Press Release.