Pier Luigi Morara
Born in Bologna on 28 February 1955
University studies: Degree in Jurisprudence from University of Bologna
Since 1993 Lawyer in the Bologna court; qualified to represent clients in the Court of Cassation since 2001
Main professional experience
- from 2008 and 2010 Contract Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Bologna, Faculty of Economics Taught Commercial and Company Law
- from 2003 to 2011 Director of Giuseppe Massarenti S.p.A.
- from 2009 to 2012 Director of Cooperafactor S.p.A.
- from 2010 to 2014 Director of Conapi Soc. Coop.
- from 2010 to 2014 Statutory Auditor of Coop Consumatori Nord Est Soc. Coop.
- from 2012 to 2017 Director of Alce Nero S.p.A.
- since 2017 to 2020 Director of Coop Reno Soc. Coop
Positions currently held
- since 2018 Management Advisor of Consorzio Nazionale Servizi Soc. Coop.
- since 2019 Director of Doxee S.p.A.
- since 2006 Director of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A.