UnipolPay S.p.A. is an electronic money institution (istituto di moneta elettronica, IMEL) duly authorized to provide payment and electronic money services in Italy.
UnipolPay was created for the purpose of offering users an innovative payment solution that may accompany and aid consumers in their daily actions, in particular with reference to their needs in the areas of mobility, health, home and financial education.
Registered office: Via Stalingrado 37, 40128 Bologna (BO)
Certified e-mail (PEC): email@example.com
Board of Directors
|Laterza Matteo||Lovati Giacomo||Leonardo Rubattu||Renato Giovannini||Lusignani Giuseppe|
|CHAIRPERSON||DEPUTY CHAIRPERSON||CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER||DIRECTOR||DIRECTOR|
Transparency and Privacy
In line with applicable regulatory provisions, information relating to the financial terms and conditions for the products and services provided by UnipolPay, to the processing of personal data, as well as practical instructions and other useful information is provided below.
- Corporate Account Information Sheet
- Corporate Account Information Sheet for account opened before 31/03/2023
- Privacy statement
- Information sheet mini memos before 02/06/2023
- Information sheet mini memos
- Information sheet maxi memos before 02/06/2023
- Information sheet maxi memos
- Information document on expenses mini memos before 02/06/2023
- Information document on expenses mini memos
- Information document on expenses maxi memos before 02/06/2023
- Information document on expenses maxi memos
- Contractual privacy statement
- Commercial privacy statement
Instructions and disclosure statements
- Instructions on the Total Cost Indicator (TCI)
- Information on account portability
- European Commission brochure on consumer rights concerning payment services
- Instructions on e-commerce payments in simple words
- Instructions on Arbitrato Bancario Finanziario (ABF, financial banking arbitration) in simple words
Complaints, appeals and mediation
The satisfaction of our customers is our daily goal. For us, handling a complaint represents a further opportunity for engagement and providing attention to you to better meet your needs.
If you are still not satisfied, you can submit a complaint using the following channels:
- registered mail with return receipt to UnipolPay S.p.A., Complaints Office, Via Fara 39, 20124 Milan (MI);
- regular e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, from your registration address;
- certified e-mail (PEC) to email@example.com.
Our Complaints Office will reply promptly, in any event within 15 business days from receipt of the complaint. In exceptional situations, if the Office is unable to provide a reply within the terms mentioned above for reasons beyond its control, it will send you a provisional reply stating the reasons for delay in handling your complaint and specifying the deadline by which you will obtain a final reply.
Other procedures - appeals and mediation
If you are not satisfied with the answers provided by UnipolPay or have not received an answer, we remind you that, according to applicable legislation, you may use:
Arbitrato Bancario Finanziario (ABF, Financial Banking Arbitration)
The ABF is an out-of-court dispute resolution system that offers a simpler, faster and cheaper alternative to going to court.
The ABF is an independent and impartial organisation that - in a few months - decides who is right and who is wrong.
For general information on this system and specific information on the appeals you have lodged, you may:
- view the site www.arbitrobancariofinanziario.it
- call the toll-free number 800-196969
- read the guide “ABF in Simple Words” on the Financial Banking Arbitration service in pdf format
Please note that a “mediation attempt”, i.e. summoning the counterparty before one of the certified mediation bodies listed in the appropriate Register in the attempt to reach an out-of-court settlement, is a requirement before being able to take legal action. For example, the above-mentioned ABF, Conciliatore Bancario Finanziario and any other organisation certified by the Italian Ministry of Justice may be used to make such mandatory “mediation attempt”.
Under European Directive 2015/2366 (PSD2), accounts opened with different banks and payment service providers may now communicate with each other. With the aim of creating a more integrated and efficient European payments market, PSD2 has introduced new services that allow authorized third parties (third-party providers or TPPs) to gain access to information on the balances and transactions of your online account or to activate payment transactions directly from your account.
In line with the PSD2 objectives, by joining the CBI Globe platform, implemented by CBI S.c.p.a., UnipolPay allows TPPs to exchange information and make online payments using its accounts.
How to operate with UnipolPay as a TPP?
In order to use the dedicated API interface of UnipolPay as a Third-Party Provider (TPP), you must register with the CBI Globe platform and follow the required registration process, which also includes loading the eIDAS certificates.
Upon completion of the procedure, TPPs will have the possibility to:
- access the API Portal and view the technical specifications of the interfaces. In addition to the general specifications of CBI Globe, a document called Annex is available on the API Portal containing details of the UnipolPay interfaces to further facilitate integration activities;
- carry out interview tests with the UnipolPay API in the Sandbox environment (using the testing user accounts specified in the document called Annex) and integrate production APIs.
For further information
- visit the webpage CBI Globe - FAQ
- read the technical specifications on CBI Globe Wiki - technical specifications
- use the TPP support channel
Quarterly Statistics (KPIs)
- KPI report January - March 2023
- KPI report October - December 2022
- KPI report July - September 2022
- KPI report April - June 2022
Tax Id. No. 03961561200 and V.A.T. No. 03740811207
Register of companies: Bologna 03961561200
R.E.A. (Business Admin. Index): 558961
Share capital: €27,350,000.00
Registered office: Via Stalingrado 37 - Bologna