Unipol Group: preliminary consolidated results of 2017 examined
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2017.
- Banking business restructuring concluded: good bank in operation from 1 February 2018
- Normalised consolidated net profit of €655m, not including the one-off effects of the Group banking business restructuring plan. Considering said effects, there was a consolidated net loss of €169m (€535m in 2016).
- Direct insurance income of €12.3bn (€14.8bn in 2016)
- Non-Life business: €7.9bn (+0.7%)
- Life business: €4.4bn (-36.8%)
- Direct business combined ratio 95.1%
- Return on financial investments of 3.7%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 169%
- Expected dividend of €0.18 per share (dividend yield 4.3%)
Read the Press Release.