Rep Trak® Model
RepTrak® Model of the Reputation Institute
The project design applies the RepTrak® model of the Reputation Institute, an authoritative international framework that measures reputation, identifies the factors that guide it and allows companies to track and compare their performance with respect to competitors. RepTrak® is the first standardized tool, integrated across the world, to frame and measure the corporate reputation with several stakeholder groups at the international level.
The heart of the RepTrak® model is Pulse, i.e. the emotional factor, which makes it possible to create a link between stakeholders and the Company and allows it to measure strengths based on four attributes: esteem, trust, admire and feeling. The soundness, or otherwise, of the link determines the Company’s reputation.
The Reputation Institute has identified 7 rational factors that represent the “rationale” of reputation on which work can be done to change perceptions and therefore the behavior of stakeholders:
- Products & Services
The RepTrak® Model
Products / Services
- Safe and reliable products.
- High-quality and high-value services.
- Comprehensible products.
- Integrated product range.
- Customized products.
- Professional services.
- Innovative insurance solutions.
- Develops technological solutions.
- Digitized services.
- Enhances the potential of its people.
- Believes in ethics and meritocracy.
- It is “made up” of people who believe in what they do.
- Transparent and ethical.
- Simplified corporate structure.
- Cooperates with the Institutions.
- Clear and timely communication.
- Independent of market.
- Fosters insurance culture.
- Cooperates with local communities.
- Maximizes social contribution.
- Sponsors sports and culture.
- It pursues environmental sustainability.
- Professional and skilled management.
- Clear vision of the future.
- Communicates transparently with its stakeholders.
- Ensures value to investors.
- Reliable in terms of results.
- Has solid capital structure.