CUBO is the company museum of the Unipol Group, a space where culture is shared.
The identity, cultural heritage and history of Unipol is narrated here but also, more generally, the social role of insurance, with the language of culture and art, always putting people at the centre of attention.
We do that by talking to adults as well as to new generations, promoting innovation through educational initiatives and experiences that show the impact of technology on issues that are important to the Group.
At CUBO, we are in charge of collecting, preserving and enhancing the Group’s artistic and historical heritage, with the aim of promoting knowledge of the past that generates awareness of the present and trust in the future.
We support cooperation with the Institutions and local, national and international top-quality enterprises to disseminate the company’s values, aware that culture is the main tool for development, inclusion and social dialogue.
- The identity, cultural heritage and history of Unipol is narrated by translating the Group’s challenges into stories, experiences and paths. We are the custodians of Unipol’s memory. We collect testimonies from the past as a stimulus for the Group’s future actions.
- We communicate the social role of insurance, through the language of culture and art, always placing people at the centre of our initiatives.
- We promote innovation through educational initiatives and experiences that show the impact of technology on issues that are important to the Group, such as risk awareness and safety.
- We transmit the value of responsibility, proposing cultural events and in-depth studies that improve the quality of life, a testimony to the Group’s true commitment to being close to people and their needs.
- We favour social life. We are a meeting point for people, a place open to the mingling of experiences and the enhancement of differences. We work in partnership with local, national and international top-quality enterprises to disseminate the company’s values, aware that culture is the main tool for development, inclusion and social dialogue.
In order to carry out its functions, CUBO relies on specifically assigned employees and organises the management of exhibition spaces and services entrusted in accordance with current regulations:
- the guidelines of Regional Law 18/2000 and related Council resolution;
- the mandatory requirements defined by the Institute of Cultural Heritage (Istituto dei Beni Culturali, IBC)
- professional profiles and qualifications for museums in the Emilia Romagna Region;
- for the management of artistic heritage:
- current regulations, guidelines and standards defined by Ministerial Decree of 10 May 2001;
- ministerial regulations of the Central Institute for Cataloguing and Documentation (Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo e la Documentazione, ICCD);
- provisions on digital cataloguing (MUSEO UGF and SAMIRA applications);
- conservation standards prescribed by regulations.
CUBO ensures free access to visitors without any discrimination or prejudicial limitation. Impartiality is at the basis of operator conduct and is constantly guaranteed. The Centre also guarantees access to disabled visitors with the presence of suitable facilities and paths.
CUBO activities cover the following themes:
Thematic area devoted to the forms in which creativity is expressed in the contemporary world with exhibitions, events, laboratories and experimental displays.
Thematic area devoted to innovation, mobility, new technologies with workshops, reviews, events, research and experiences.
Thematic area devoted to the Group’s historical and artistic heritage. A catalogue and recorded history of its heritage with events, loans, exhibitions, in-depth studies and publications.
Thematic area devoted to security, welfare protection, with multimedia and simulation experiences, events and educational activities.