The procedures for managing the site are described in the section Policies on the Security of our Site and User Information, that forms the Notes drawn up in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Data Protection Code – for the benefit of users of the web-based services and not to other websites that users may visit via links.
In order to ensure that current data protection legislation is observed in full, specific measures have been taken from the Company, as described in the section Data Protection Policies.
This page describes the procedures for managing the site as far as processing the personal details of users is concerned.
Go to the Data-Protection Policies section for the name of the Holder, list of those responsible for processing the data and the rights of those concerned (in accordance with Article 7 of the Data Protection Act).
Data provided voluntarily by users and user information
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses shown on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is required in order that requests can be responded to, and of any other personal data contained in the message.
Data processing of the data specified above has the sole intention of allowing our Company, the Data Controller, to respond to questions, doubts, requests for clarification, or to welcome user suggestions.
Data will not be subject to dissemination and may be made available to collaborators with our Company specifically authorised to process it, in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons Tasked with Processing.
The user has the right to know, at any time, what data our Company collects and how it is used; they also have the right to have data updated, modified, integrated or deleted, to block data collection and to oppose data processing whenever data is processed in breach of the law (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
To exercise their rights, as well as for more detailed information on the entities or types of entity to whom the data may be communicated or made available in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons Tasked with Processing, the user can contact “Person responsible for responding to enquiries” Unipol Gruppo S.p.A. – Via Stalingrado, 45 – 40128 Bologna (BO) – Fax: 051/7096507 – e-mail: email@example.com
The user may provide personal data on the request forms or when contacting the Company's office in order to request that information or other communications be sent. If details are not provided it may not be possible to comply with requests.
In the normal course of operation the IT systems and software procedures that enable this website to operate acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is essential for the Internet communication protocols to function.
This information is not collected for the purpose of being linked to identified individuals, but because of its nature it could, by being processed and linked to data held by third parties, enable users to be identified. This category of information includes IP addresses or the domains of computers used to connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources requested, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful outcome, errors, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT system.
This information is used only in order to obtain anonymous statistical data on the use of the site in order to check that it is functioning properly, and it is periodically deleted. This data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of a computer crime being committed.
To read more: click here.
Personal details are processed by means of automated equipment for the time that is strictly necessary in order to achieve the aims for which they are collected.
Specific security measures are taken in order to prevent the loss of data, illicit or improper use and unauthorised access.
Our Company processes personal data of third parties - actual and potential customers, suppliers – always taking the greatest care to ensure that the information processed remains confidential and secure.
In accordance with current legislation relating to the protection of personal data (Legislation – link al sito del Garante), Unipol is organised as follows:
- Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which has its registered office at Via Stalingrado 45, 40128 Bologna (BO), processes personal data and has delegated the CEO Dr. Carlo Cimbri to be responsible for implementing legislation on data protection within the Company;
- To ensure compliance with privacy regulations and provisions issued, Data Processors have been appointed for the various processing procedures performed within the internal organizational structure;
- Several Persons responsible for Data Protection have been appointed in order to ensure that the legislation and regulations are observed throughout the organisation;
- The complete list of internal Data Processors and external parties mentioned above is available via request to the “Person responsible for responding to enquiries”, whose contact details are shown below;
- Employees who process personal data have been given specific instructions and have been given training which is continuously updated;
- In order to ensure that the rights provided for in Article 7 of the Data Protection Code (access to information and other rights) can be exercised and in order to provide any further information relating to data protection, anyone concerned may contact the Data Protection Officer (the person responsible for communicating with those concerned) of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., Via Stalingrado 45 40128 Bologna (BO) Fax: 051-7096507 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to find out whether any of their personal details are held, even if they have not been recorded, and to be informed of what they are in a way that can be understood.
By contacting the Person responsible for responding to enquiries, the interested party may also:
- find out how their details were obtained, the purposes for which they were obtained and the ways in which they are processed;
- insist that data processed in violation of the law be deleted, made anonymous or transformed into a block of data, and that data be updated, amended and/or supplemented;
- obtain information on the parties or the categories of party to whom data are communicated or who could come across it in the course of their work;
- obtain information concerning the parties that may access data in their capacity as Data Processors or Appointees, also as a result of activities provided by other Group companies on the basis of service agreements.
Privacy Box to contact to reach the Person Responsible for Responding to Enquiries for the Company of reference: