Unipol Group: draft financial statements and consolidated financial statements for 2018 approved
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, approved the integrated consolidated financial statements and draft financial statements of Unipol Gruppo, confirming the preliminary results reported on 8 February last.
- The preliminary results reported on 8 February last are confirmed.
- Consolidated net profit of €628m (loss of €169m in 2017 due to the banking business restructuring plan)
- Combined ratio after reinsurance 94.2% (96.4% in 2017)
- Consolidated solvency ratio of 163% based on the partial internal model
- Proposed dividend of €0.18 per share (dividend yield 4.5%)
- Shareholders’ Meeting scheduled for 18 April 2019
- Launch of the share repurchase programme for the compensation plans
Read the complete Press Release.