Unipol Gruppo: preliminary consolidated results 2020
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2020. The definitive results will be examined by the governing body at its meeting scheduled for 18 March next.
- Consolidated net profit €864m (-20.5% compared to 2019)
- Proposed dividend €0.28 per share
- Direct insurance income of €12.2bn
- Non-life business: €7.9bn (-3.5%)
- Life business: €4.3bn (-26.0%)
- Leadership status confirmed in the healthcare area: UniSalute premium income up 7.7% compared to 2019
- Combined Ratio 87.0% (94.2% in 2019)
- Consolidated solvency ratio of 214% (187% in 2019)
Read the complete Press Release.