Unipol Gruppo: first half 2022 consolidated results approved
The board of directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, approved the consolidated results as at 30 June 2022.
- Consolidated net profit up to €684m compared to €652m at 30 June 2021
- Direct insurance income increased to €6.6bn (+1.2%)
- Non-life business: €4.2bn (+5.8%) of which €2.0bn MV and €2.2bn Non-MV
- Positive performance in all the lines of business of the ecosystems:
- Mobility: €2.2bn (+1.9%)
- Welfare: €825m (+13.6%)
- Property: €1.2bn (+8.3%)
- Life business: €2.5bn (-5.7%)
- Combined Ratio net reinsurance of 94.1%
- Consolidated solvency ratio of 201%
- UnipolReC: sale of the loan portfolio successfully concluded
Read the complete Press Release.