Unipol Gruppo: consolidated results approved first half 2021
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, approved the consolidated results as at 30 June 2021.
- Consolidated net profit of €652m compared to €617m at 30 June 2020
- Direct insurance income of €6.6bn (+7.4%)
- Non-life business: €3.9bn (in line with 2020)
- Life business: €2.6bn (+21.0%)
- Combined ratio net of reinsurance 92.6% compared to 82.1% recorded in the first half of 2020
- Decision to call the ordinary shareholders’ meeting for the dividend payment proposal of €0.28 per share for the 2019 financial year.
- Consolidated solvency ratio 216% (212% net of the 2019 dividend payment)
Read the complete Press Release.