Born on 5 November 1958
University studies: Degree in Jurisprudence from University of Rome
Graduation Certificate in Parliamentary Discipline from the International University of Social Studies “Guido Carli” LUISS
Main professional experience
- from 1967 to 1978 Patronato scolastico di Roma, an educational charity
- from 1977 to 1981 Taught at the “A. Tona” state elementary school in Rome
- from 1981 to 1983 Confederazione Italiana Coltivatori Regionale del Lazio (Italian Confederation of Agricultural Workers for the Region of Lazio)
- from 1984 to 1989 Chair of the Ente di Formazione Professionale CIPA.AT Lazio (CIPA.AT Vocational-Training Board for Lazio)
- from 1989 to 1994 Vice Chair of the Lazio Regional CIA (Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori – Italian Farmers' Confederation), Member of the National Executive, Member of the Equal Opportunities National Committee
- from 1994 to 1999 Lazio Regional Chair
- from 1999 to 2004 Secretary General of the Associazione Giovani Imprenditori Agricoli (Young Farmers' Association)
- from 2004 to 2010 Head of Organization and Management of the CIA
- from 2006 to 2020 Sole Director of CIA Servizi Nazionale S.r.l.
- from 2010 to 2019 National Manager of the Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori
- from 2012 to 2013 Director of Premafin Finanziaria S.p.A. – Holding di Partecipazioni
- from 2012 to 2019 Director of Immobiliare Monteverde S.r.l. (Sole Director from 2005 to 2012)
- from 2013 to 2018 Sole Director of CAA – CIA S.r.l.
- from 2014 to 2015 Director of Unipol Banca S.p.A.
Positions currently held
- since 2012 Director of Immobiliare Monteverde S.r.l. (Sole Director from 2005 to 2012)
- since 2013 Director of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A