Jubilee Of Mercy
UnipolSai Assicurazioni main sponsor of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy from 8 December 2015 to 20 November 2016.
This commitment by the company is expressed first and foremost by its concrete support for certain projects promoted by Pope Francis in favour of women and men living in difficult social and economic conditions in developing countries.
In light of this support, UnipolSai has decided to issue a policy for the insurance coverage of all Jubilee volunteers and has studied, for the pilgrims travelling along the Extraordinary Jubilee routes this year, two specific insurance solutions:
- UnipolSai Viaggi Speciale Giubileo dedicated to Italian pilgrims;
- Iubilaeum Daily Assistance for foreign pilgrims, coverage conceived by UniSalute, a company belonging to the Unipol Group.
During the year, UnipolSai has dedicated to the Jubilee of Mercy an institutional communication campaign unfolded in several phases:
- Opening of the Holy Year: the campaign involved the creation of a welcoming commercial, the publication of print ads in major national newspapers and, in Rome, some maxi billboards placed in high traffic areas with a strong visual impact;
- Spring 2016: on the occasion of the major Jubilee events, UnipolSai released an ad expressing its closeness to the people, especially in this extraordinary year. The plan included press releases and dynamic ADV with the customisation of taxis and trams in the capital;
- Closing of the Jubilee: from 13 November, UnipolSai bids the jubilee year – and all of the pilgrims visiting Rome – farewell with a final institutional message. The final concept, dedicated to the closing of the Holy Door on 20 November, will be published in main national newspapers and magazines as well as on two billboards placed in popular and beautiful locations in Rome: one at Palazzo della Cancelleria in Corso Vittorio Emanuele and one in Parliament Square.