Unipol Group: approval of consolidated results for the first half of 2017
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., meeting yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, approved the Group’s consolidated results at 30 June 2017.
- Consolidated net profit of €390m (€276m in the first half of 2016), before the adjustments for the restructuring plan of the banking sector. Consolidated net income, including the effects of the restructuring plan of the banking sector, amounted to -€390m.
- Direct insurance income at €6.3bn (€8.4bn in the first half 2016)
- Non-Life: €4.0bn (+0.4%)
- Life: €2.3bn (-47.7%)
- Combined ratio for direct business at 95.3%
- Profitability of financial investments at 3.9%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 153%
Read the complete document.