Unipol Group: approval of consolidated results at 30 september 2017
The Board of Directors of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A., meeting yesterday under the chairmanship of Pierluigi Stefanini, approved the Group’s consolidated results at 30 September 2017.
- Consolidated net profit at €551m (€439m in the first nine months of 2016), before adjustments relating to the banking sector restructuring plan. Consolidated net result, after the effects of the banking sector restructuring plan, amounted to a loss of €229m.
- Direct insurance income at €8.8bn (€11.1bn in the first nine months of 2016)
Non-Life: €5.6bn (in line with the first nine months of 2016)
Life: €3.2bn (down 42.5%)
- Combined ratio after reinsurance at 96.4%
- Profitability of financial investments at 3.8%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 158%