Sustainable Finance: announcement of the Unipol Group results and commitments under the 2019-2021 Strategic Plan
The Unipol Group presented its third Integrated Report today in Torre Velasca in Milan; this document integrates the company’s financial performance with its performance in social and environmental sustainability for 2018.
- 2019-2021 Strategic Plan Target:
- €600m investment in Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (+84% compared to 2018)
- 30% products with social and environmental impact (+32% compared to 2018)
- Value produced for stakeholders in 2019-2021 of €24bn
- 2018 Results:
- 98.2% of the total investment portfolio met sustainability criteria (eligible)
- €380m in social, environmental and cognitive value was created thanks to investment in eligible non-government securities
Read the complete Press Release.