Maria Antonietta Pasquariello
Born in Bologna on 29 August 1954.
University: Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology.
Postgraduate Education: university course of specialization in Health Law.
Main professional experience
- from 1991 to 2017 Director CAMST S.c. a r.l. - Image and External Relations
- from 1999 to 2000 Director of Orma S.r.l.
- from 2000 to 2001 Chairman of Orma S.r.l.
- from 2001 to 2006 Deputy Chairman of Orma S.r.l.
- from 2003 to 2007 Deputy Chairman of Gustitalia S.r.l.
- from 2004 to 2011 Director and Deputy Chairman of Hotel Villaggio Città del Mare S.p.A.
- from 2013 to 2015 Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A.
- from 2013 to 2015 Supervisory Adviser of Consorzio Nazionale Servizi Soc. Coop.
- from 2013 to 2018 Chairman of CAMST S.c. a r.l. (Director since 2011)
- from 2016 to 2018 Supervisory Adviser of Consorzio Integra Soc. Coop.
Posts currently held
- since 2015 Director of Unipol Gruppo S.p.A. (Deputy Chairman from 2016 to 2019)