Launch of MISSION EVOLVE - Always one step ahead
The new 2019-2021 Unipol Group Strategic Plan
• Reinforce leadership in the insurance business using its distinctive assets as leverage:
- Biggest distribution network in Italy with over 8,500 points of sale and 30,000 brokers
- Excellent claims settlement model
- Extensive use of telematics and data
- Confirm its pre-eminence beyond the life span of the Plan through its evolution from Italian market leader in the Non-Life insurance business to leader in the Mobility, Welfare and Property ecosystems. To be always one step ahead
- The Mobility ecosystem will launch new mobility solutions including long-term leasing and online payments; further developments in telematics will also be made in the Motor area.
- The Welfare ecosystem will develop new solutions through the flexible benefit platform, Internet of Things and telemedicine, in addition to solutions to optimise the private healthcare expenses of Italian families.
- Finally, there will be an evolution in the Property ecosystem through the integration between insurance, home automation and assistance through open architecture and the development of utilities.
- A new market proposal that offers solutions to the many needs of customers, adding the protection of persons and businesses to innovative services related to mobility, health and capital.
Read the complete Press release